About the AUA2018
Africa’s population is expected to reach 2.4 billion by 2050 among which 50% would be living in Cities. The challenges and opportunities are numerous and prompt actions are required. The 12th AUA Congress, under theme: AFRICA: R.I.S.E will offer a unique opportunity to address these challenges.
The AUA offers a unique platform by bringing architects and key stakeholders from multidisciplinary fields to address and define the key stepping stones for AFRICA’s sustainable development on Research & Development, Investment, Sustainability & Empowerment
The congress targets: architects and all stakeholders in the construction sector, contractors, suppliers, property developers, funding institutions, business facilitators, and more.
- 22.06.2018 Friday / arrival of first guests for the AFRICA ARCHITECTS' GOLF TOURNAMENT (scheduled for 23rd & 24th June)
- 24.06.2018 Sunday / arrival of AUA Council Members & other delegates
- 25.06.2018 Monday / AUA Council Meeting (restricted to specially convened parties)
- 26.06.2018 Tuesday / Day 1 of the 12th AUA Congress (Open to All registered Delegates)
- 27.06.2018 Wednesday / Day 2 of the 12th AUA Congress (Open to All registered Delegates)
- 27.06.2018 Wednesday / Gala Dinner (Open special invitation only. Extra Access Tickets will be put on sale as appropriate)
- 28.06.2018 Thursday / Day 1 of 12th AUA General Assembly (restricted to specially convened parties)
- 29.06.2018 Friday / Day 1 of 12th AUA General Assembly (restricted to specially convened parties)
- 29.06.2018 Friday / AUA Council 2018-2021, Meeting No 1 (restricted to specially convened parties)
- there is a set of Parallel Activities for delegates who are not involved in the AUA Council Meetings and General Assembly
- The parallel activities will be discovery of the Mauritian hospitality , leisure activities, visits, etc. There will be separate costs applicable. More information will be update on the congress website
More info on the conference
Methods of payment :
(1) Credit cards and also Barclays Debit Card upon online purchase on Monticket.mu website, E-ticket directly sent to client's email address
Upon first purchase on Monticket.mu website, please click here for creation of a new account to proceed with the purchase
(2) for alternative payment methods, Please contact the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cheque (for Mauritius based participants only)
- Bank transfer
NOTE: Cash payment will not be accepted. Payment later than 10 June 2018 and at the Congress will not be accepted.