The Workshop / Inspiring and energizing your organisation to World Class
ABOUT KEVIN GASKELL
- How do ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results?
- Invite the team to share a journey
- Dare to dream, stimulate passion, build a legacy
COMMIT – Make a positive decision to achieve extraordinary
- Every successful leader is a dreamer, not ever dreamer is a successful leader!
- Commit to an extraordinary future, build belief, inspire, engage
- Adopt a healthy disregard for the impossible
- Deal with the F word, look in the scary places, get moving!
CONNECT – Implement a visible process, make it easy for everyone to contribute
- Start at the end and work backwards, build vision of success
- Prioritise, prioritise, prioritise, 1 page plan
- World class is 3 dimensional, focus on being better, bigger will follow
- In command / out of control – delegation, accountability, ownership
- Give power away – create leaders at every level
CREATE – The magic of shared achievement
- The fun of a successful team
- Deal with respect, recognise heroes. No such thing as an only’a
- Don’t catch out, do catch in. Make examples of positives
- Team knows how to do job, give power away, and let them run...
- Generate a culture of success, share credit, recognising heroes
- Follow the process, do not fail to be afraid, but do not be afraid to fail
- Challenge the boundaries, dare to dream, inspire a new way
- Build success, work hard and fast, have fun, build an extraordinary business
MQA Approved and HRDC Refundable up to 60%
- Workshop materials
- Certificate of Attendance
- 2 Tea Breaks and a Finger Lunch